Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Manuscripts must not have been previously published elsewhere or be under consideration by another journal unless an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines for manuscript submission.
- The DOI of primary sources is included in the list of references according to the CrossRef database (check the availability of the DOI identifier of the article at http://search.crossref.org or http://citethisforme.com).
- The text is original.
The names and email addresses entered on this journal website will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of the journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.